Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prioritizing

I'm freaking out a little bit. Not only is Christmas just around the corner, but I know a bunch of ladies having babies right around the same time, too! Oh, and add to that some things that I need to get done that I've been promising I'd get done for a while. Then let's not forget that I'm still in school until Dec. 7th (I think), and I'm still working part time, and my girls have all kinds of appointments they have to go to (Baby Bunny has her 9 month dr. appointment next week - nuts hard to believe she's already 9 months on the 19th!!). Add in more general holiday/family craziness and I don't have much time to tackle my growing list of things to make.
My sewing priority list:
Actual names are omitted so people don't necessarily know what they are getting if they happen to look here! Oh, and notice the ones with the huge arrows and little stars and things written off to the side? Yeah... those are ones I forgot about when making the list originally. OOPS!

My painting priority list:
Names are omitted for the same reason as the above list.

And these keep getting added to. YIKES! Do you make priority lists? Do yours seem to grow? Mine needs to stop growing! I need to start checking things off!!! Oh crap! I just thought of another to add. AAACK! (Think of Cathy from the comic strips.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say...Anything to add?!