Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Bunny's Christmas Dress

Soooooo I made Baby Bunny's Christmas dress today. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I'm going to be posting a tutorial for how to make it. It will be a very detailed tutorial with lots and lots of pictures. Should I make this a one part tutorial? A two part tutorial? A sew-along? I'm not too sure. I'll figure it out and post it in the next few days! Until then...Here's what it looks like!



And, because my posting wouldn't be complete without showing Bunny in her new dress, I have these to show!
This is the face she's been making lately.

I'm trying to get her to stand - so of course she decides to sit!

Digging in her Oma's purse. Silly Bunny! Just because you're turned around doesn't mean you're being sneaky!

Digging through the sewing room garbage - Look at the PRETTY SPARKLES!!
Tutorial to follow very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say...Anything to add?!